Our mission here at the Pawtucket Co-op is to work together as families to foster community, friendship and most of all, HAVE FUN!!! We are run completely by parent volunteers who work hard to provide our children with exciting learning and social opportunities. Please feel free to contact the Pawtucket Co-op Site Director with any questions or to schedule a tour of the facility.
The Tuesday Pawtucket Co-op program at The Boys & Girls Club features:
- Four 6-week long sessions throughout the year.
- Two parent-volunteer led classes, lunchtime, a swim period and a gym/playground period with a facilitator.
- Modern facility with a full gym, large pool, classrooms, art room, dance studio, computer lab, toddler room and multipurpose space.
- Free membership (required) to the Pawtucket Boys & Girls Club which provides access to their “after school” drop-off care, a variety of youth sports and two summer camps, including Camp Ramsbottom!
- Free access to open gym and swim on Clubhouse Fridays, also at PB&GC.
- Choice of structured or unstructured Preschool for ages 2-4, both including swim time.
Child #1 $70
Child #2 $60
Child #3 $50
Family Max: $180
Children Under Age 2 $6
Structured Preschool (without parent) is included in the above prices.
Unstructured preschool (with parent) is $40.
* A BCI/CORI check is required to participate in this program. Both are easily obtainable and are valid for 3 years.