HOMESCHOOL 101/Introduction to Homeschooling Workshop:
Members of the ENRICHri staff and Board, with many years of homeschooling experience, present these monthly workshops that cover the basics of homeschooling.
Introduction to Homeschooling Workshops sessions, held at various locations across the state, are free & open to the public. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
We request that children are left at home as the workshop is geared toward adults. If you are unable to make alternate arrangements for your children, please do a bring a quiet activity for them.
Our workshop includes:
- Homeschooling in Rhode Island, Connecticut & Massachusetts: learn the state laws, district policies and what to submit.
- Planning Your Homeschool: What now? Find out the next steps and how to connect to the resources that you need.
- The “S” word : Socialization. How the myth lives on!
- Q & A time: Bring your questions and be ready to start your journey with confidence
- All about ENRICHri. Learn about our programming, lending library, community center, cooperative program, support services and benefits of membership.
Upcoming Sessions in Rhode Island:
July 12th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Located at the Johnston Public Library
None at this time, stay tuned! or…
If you don’t see a scheduled session that you can attend (date or location) then please help us plan a session at a library near you! Contact Barbara Slover Winkler at email@example.com to make that happen!
* If there is an entrance fee to any venue, you will be expected to pay it. The time and experience of ENRICHri board/staff is always free at our Homeschool 101’s.